Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Miles is 6!



Wow, what a day! Miles got to be the prince of the castle. I made him banana bread for breakfast, he was treated as royalty at school, and then presents and his favorite Mac and Cheese for dinner. Then we all built legos together. As it should be.

Miles. He has taught me a lot. I've got to be at the top of my game around him. He hears everything I say and uses it later if necessary. He is a thinker. Always one step ahead of me. There is no one that can make me scream like Miles, and there is no one that can make me smile like Miles.

6 years ago, I held a perfect little package from God in my arms. And 6 years later, he still lets me hold him. And he is still perfect. I love you, little buddy. You make my heart smile.

Happy Birthday

posted by Angie at 7:13 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • DISNEYWORLD!!
  • Summer Begins!
  • Miles Graduates!!!
  • Our Best Friends
  • Snow Day #6
  • Christmas 2010
  • Emory is Seven!
  • Miles is 5!
  • HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
  • The Dragons and the Lightning

Powered by Blogger