Thursday, February 07, 2013

Emory likes... 9.0


Version 9.0
1. What is your favorite color? Pink and Purple
2. What is your favorite toy? All my toys
3. What is your favorite fruit? Strawberries and plums
4. What is your favorite TV show? Sofia the 1st
5. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? PB and Nutella taco
6. What is your favorite outfit? My pink and black birthday dress
7. What is your favorite game? Life
8. What is your favorite snack? Apples and PB
9. What is your favorite animal? Elephant and flamingo
10. What is your favorite song? YMCA
11. What is your favorite book? I have never met a book I don't like
12. Who is your best friend? Jesus 
13. What is your favorite cereal? Kix
14. What is your favorite thing to do outside? Climb trees
15. What is your favorite drink? Lemonade
16. What is your favorite holiday? Christmas because of Jesus' birthday
17. What do you like to take to bed with you at night? Lucy and I don't know where Guanie is
18. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? Cream of Wheat
19. What do you want for dinner on your birthday? Golden Corral
20. What do you want to be when you grow up? Orphanage helper, doctor, designer or librarian
21. What is your favorite subject is school? Reading
22. What is your favorite bible verse? John 3:16

posted by Angie at 4:54 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • Did I mention that Emory is 9???
  • Miles turned 7!
  • Miles lost his first tooth!
  • Have I told you I LOVE OREGON!!
  • My FULL-TIME Job!
  • Update
  • A Party with Santa
  • Emory Likes.... 8.0
  • Miles Likes.... 6.0
  • Emory is 8!

Powered by Blogger