Saturday, October 06, 2012

My FULL-TIME Job!

I don't know how I made it to age 36 without ever holding down a full-time job.  I have have had lots of summer jobs, lots of part-time jobs, but for the first time in my life I have to report to work 5 DAYS A WEEK, 8 HOURS A DAY.  I think that is a truly ridiculous concept.  Dod God really mean for us to work this hard?

Although I am tired, I don't get any housework done, my dog misses me, and I now have to set an alarm in the morning, I feel very blessed.  God has provided in every way for our family.  The job I do is very busy and exhausting, but I LOVE IT.  I get to take my kids to school everyday with me, and I get to see them every day at school.  I get to travel, so I have a little quiet time.  I am now teaching band, which I really enjoy.  

I don't have a First Day of School picture for me, but here are the kids.  Emory is rocking at 3rd grade with Mrs. Johnson.  And after a difficult start, Miles is right at home in Mrs. Shrout's 1st grade.  He is loving it now, although it took him a little while to adapt to the new changes.

I am so proud of them, and kinda proud of me, too.



posted by Angie at 6:27 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • Update
  • A Party with Santa
  • Emory Likes.... 8.0
  • Miles Likes.... 6.0
  • Emory is 8!
  • Miles is 6!
  • DISNEYWORLD!!
  • Summer Begins!
  • Miles Graduates!!!
  • Our Best Friends

Powered by Blogger