Friday, May 29, 2015

Kick off to Summer!

 Well, we said goodbye to the kids last night.  There flight ended up leaving 2 1/2 hours late for Seattle.  We got a FaceTime call at around 1:45 that they had arrived safely.  I was not a blubbery mess leaving them, but I did't like it either.  I tried not to cry, because I could tell Em was on the verge of tears, and I wanted to be strong for her.  Miles didn't seemed to be to phased by leaving us... he was too excited.
Lulu sent this photo today, saying that she was buying a dog for the kids in Washington!  I am sure she is not.  Well, I'm not THAT sure!  So, they look happy and healthy.  They are going to have the time of their lives in the next week.  I am so glad they get this opportunity!


 
We had a great first day of summer yesterday.  We packed and got the kids ready for their trip.  Then we took them to Dave and Busters and YardHouse for dinner.  I decided that I needed to self medicate my self with a new MacBook, so we stopped at NFM and bought one.  Today was my "Treat Yo Self" day.  I got my Mother's Day Mani-Pedi and did some shopping.  Tomorrow is work around the house day, and we leave Sunday for KEY WEST!!  Whoop Whoop!

posted by Angie at 1:44 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • Goodbye, Dick.
  • Mother's Day
  • When you need a good laugh...
  • Sweet Emory is 11!
  • Miles is 9
  • Introducing... Quincy and Roxy!!!
  • Champions!
  • Emory 10.0
  • Miles 8.0
  • A Decade ago....

Powered by Blogger