Tuesday, December 02, 2014

Sweet Emory is 11!

We celebrated our beautiful daughter, Emory, tonight.  Never in my wildest dreams did I imagine her to turn out like she has.  At 11, she is one of the most sensitive, smart, loving, funny, compassionate and beautiful people I know.  She has a true childlike heart, and I don't see that changing anytime soon.  Little kids are drawn to her.  I think it is because of her gentle nature and the the peace that surrounds her.  She loves her family, and especially her dogs.  1 year ago, she was baptized at Deerbrook, and now I am also proud to call her my sister in Christ.

She took 4th place in the school spelling bee yesterday.  I just beamed with pride every time I saw her walk up to the microphone.  She is a picture of grace and maturity.  I know she is God's daughter.  But I am sure glad He shares her with me!  Happy birthday sweet "Little Lady"!





posted by Angie at 7:40 PM

1 Comments:

Blogger Malachi Farkley said...

Wonderful. I coldn't agree with you more.

6:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • Miles is 9
  • Introducing... Quincy and Roxy!!!
  • Champions!
  • Emory 10.0
  • Miles 8.0
  • A Decade ago....
  • Miles is 8!
  • Summer trip: Brason
  • Summer, so far...
  • Catching up...

Powered by Blogger