Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Catching up...

My last post was Snow Day!!!

Well, today was the hottest day of the summer so far.  So, it has been a while since I updated.

Miles and I went to the Royals game today.  The one-on-one was a blast, but it was a very sweaty day!

School has been out for 3 1/2 week.  So far we have done pretty well on our summer bucket list.  We have played a million baseball/softball games, been to the library a lot, made an egg drop, played at the park, gone geocaching, gone to Deanna Rose Farm, and now the Royals game.

Here are some photos to get caught up from spring...

Highlights of our Spring were going to NYC, when the LSW music department performed at the Lincoln Center and the Reel Spirit Awards.










posted by Angie at 7:30 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • Snow Day 2013
  • Miles likes... 7.0
  • Emory likes... 9.0
  • Did I mention that Emory is 9???
  • Miles turned 7!
  • Miles lost his first tooth!
  • Have I told you I LOVE OREGON!!
  • My FULL-TIME Job!
  • Update
  • A Party with Santa

Powered by Blogger