Thursday, February 21, 2013

Snow Day 2013

I can't believe that I can even sit upright to type this at the computer.  I have been shoveling our driveway for 2 1/2 hours.  It was a lot of fun a first, but now I can't lift my arms.  But I had some sick addiction to it.  I couldn't quit.  

I would say we got over a foot of snow in the last 6 hours.  Of course we are out of school today, and most likely tomorrow.  I think I will rest tomorrow. If it doesn't hurt too much.
This is what it looked like after 2 hours of shoveling.

Miles and his dump truck were doing his part.

That little green shovel was a joke.

I could barely hold up the camera to take my own photo after 2 1/2 hours of shoveling. 

Fort Thurmond

Snow Wrestling

posted by Angie at 12:02 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • Miles likes... 7.0
  • Emory likes... 9.0
  • Did I mention that Emory is 9???
  • Miles turned 7!
  • Miles lost his first tooth!
  • Have I told you I LOVE OREGON!!
  • My FULL-TIME Job!
  • Update
  • A Party with Santa
  • Emory Likes.... 8.0

Powered by Blogger