Miles is 8!
Where have the years gone? Miles is a big kid. Or as Clif says, a man, now. Clif says when you are 8 you become a man.
We were so lucky to spend Miles' 8th birthday with him at Great Wolf Lodge. I didn't get him down a water slide, but we did have a lot of fun splashing in the pool.
Miles always says what he is thinking, and challenges all the time with great questions. He can knock out a 50 dollar Lego set in about 2 hours, and he memorizes everything he plays on the piano. He loves to cheer on the Titan football team, and he says he might play for them if they need any extra players some day. He is making friends in the neighborhood and he is definitely not the same shy boy he was 2 years ago. The Hungry Little Caterpillar is still his favorite book, although he can read just about anything. He still loves to climb in bed in his footie pajamas and cuddle with me.
I hope that never changes.
I love you, Miles.
h

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home