Emory 10.0
Version 9.0
1. What is your favorite color? Pink, Purple, blue... in that order
2. What is your favorite toy? Scrapbooking things and American girls
3. What is your favorite fruit? Plums
4. What is your favorite TV show or Movie? Frozen
5. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? Ramen noodles
6. What is your favorite outfit? Purple tie-dye shirt and skirt
7. What is your favorite game? Life
8. What is your favorite snack? Blueberry muffins
9. What is your favorite animal? Elephants dogs
9. What is your favorite animal? Elephants dogs
10. What is your favorite song? Do you want to build a snowman and Oceans
11. What is your favorite book? All my books....I have never met a book I don't like
12. Who is your best friend? Jesus
13. What is your favorite cereal? Yogurt covered Joes Ohs
14. What is your favorite thing to do outside? Pogo Stick, climb trees, and play in the snow
15. What is your favorite drink? Pink Lemonade
16. What is your favorite holiday? I like all holidays
17. What do you like to take to bed with you at night? Lucy and I still don't know where Guanie is
18. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? muffins
19. What do you want for dinner on your birthday? Baked Mac and Cheese with Ritz crackers made by Daddy
20. What do you want to be when you grow up? Librarian
21. What is your favorite subject is school? Reading


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home