Summer 2021 part 1
because we have such an extended time away this summer, I'm splitting the summer into three sections. This post will share some memories of the beginning of our summer. Clif and I were able to travel to North Carolina to visit Poppop when school got out. It was a great visit and a lot of the time we needed to slow down a bit. We also got to see Lauren and on the air and the girls while we were there.
Also in June, Miles got his learners permit, The kids helped at sports camp, we all taught band camp, and I lead a hiking kids class a Deerbrook. It was good to get back to some level of normal summer activities. And it was really fun to teach band again. We also celebrated the kids hard work this year in school and Emory's killer ACT score!












0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home