Sunday, September 16, 2007

Pictures from August

Pictured below, you will see some of Emory's favorite reading, and Miles camped out reading in the car. His favorite reading is about Lightning McQueen. Then you will see our buds, the goats, that we fed at the Farm. Miles especially loved the goats and just giggled when they ate from him.





posted by Angie at 7:19 PM

3 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

Is that an encyclopedia? Hilarious! That's a keeper.

2:36 PM  
Blogger Angie said...

Actually, she calls it her "Pedia-cycle". I don't need to buy any more books, they keep her busy!

8:39 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

Well, when she wins a nobel prize or something for being a genius, you can pull that picture out. Perhaps I should keep a copy so I can say "I knew her way back when..."

7:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • Purify my Heart
  • Super Mom?
  • Remembering
  • Cruisin'
  • Summer 2007
  • On the Mend
  • One Six Right
  • Pictures from Breckenridge
  • Pictures from Estes
  • Early Enrollment

Powered by Blogger