Purify my Heart
Create in me a pure heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me.
Psalm 51 9-11
This scripture reminds me of a beautiful song that is stuck in my heart. It is beautiful and honest prayer. Every once in a while, my heart needs to be cleaned. I need to cleanse it of the gossip, the judgement, the harsh words. God makes it so easy to clean up our lives. I wish the cleaning in the rest of my life was so easy.
Purify my heart Lord,
Let me be as gold and precious silver.
Purify my heart Lord,
Let me be as gold, pure gold.
Refiner's fire
My heart's one desire is to be holy
Set apart for You, Lord.
I choose to be holy,
Set apart for You my master,
Ready to do Your will.
Purify my heart Lord,
Cleanse me from my sin and make me holy.
Purify my heart Lord,
Cleanse me from my sin, deep within.

1 Comments:
So easy, yet so difficult.
God wants us to let it all go and give it to him. Why do we want to hold onto it?
Post a Comment
<< Home