Friday, December 14, 2007

May Your Will be Done


I wish I could get in God's head. Why do things have to happen the way they sometimes do? Often, my prayer is, "God, may Your will be done."

Someone once described God's will to me like this:

God is in heaven weaving a beautiful tapestry that is your life. He sees the whole picture. He can see the highs and the lows. We can only see the underneath side of the tapestry. We see the knots and the frayed string. Someday God will turn the beautiful tapestry around so that we can see the whole picture.

God has done this for me a few times in my life. All I saw was the mess and the uncertainty of what lie ahead. Then, "Boom", God turned that tapestry around and I was able to see what He had planned all along.

So if you are waiting to see what God has planned for you, just be patient. He will reveal that gorgeous tapestry one day, and HIS WILL will be done.

posted by Angie at 7:56 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • Being 4
  • It's all about Miles!
  • I am thankful for...
  • Nothing Gold Can Stay
  • Halloween
  • A Tale from the Pumpkin Patch
  • Hand-Me-Downs
  • OBSESSED!
  • Weekend Storybook
  • Grandma Sue is 85!

Powered by Blogger