Thursday, November 29, 2007

It's all about Miles!


Happy Birthday, Miles! You are 2 today, not 3 like you keep telling everyone today!

I like both of these pictures of Miles, because I love his eyes. The first one was when he was 2 months, and the second one was a couple of weeks ago.

There is just nothing better than a little boy. I love how you create and destroy in one minute, and then come crawl in my lap the next. I love how you need me, even if it means I can't use the bathroom without you finding me.

Your developing brain amazes me, I love getting to be your teacher and watch you learn every day.

Thank you God, for letting me experience this little boy.

posted by Angie at 7:48 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • I am thankful for...
  • Nothing Gold Can Stay
  • Halloween
  • A Tale from the Pumpkin Patch
  • Hand-Me-Downs
  • OBSESSED!
  • Weekend Storybook
  • Grandma Sue is 85!
  • Grandparents
  • Pictures from August

Powered by Blogger