Grandparents
My mom and dad have been watching the kids the last two Tuesday nights, because I have been rehearsing with the Liberty Symphony. I know the kids have had a great time, I hope they haven't worn out their grandparents too much. Last week Emory got a tractor ride, and last night they played dress up. Miles has gotten much more comfortable in their house, and goes straight to the cuckoo clock each time we go there. He has also started to discover all the cool gadgets and trinkets that we all remember being fascinated with in our grandparents homes. Mom took on quite a challenge last night as they had no electricity due to a storm. Dad got in on a late flight and took his position in "Papa's Chair" and read to the kids before bedtime. What a perfect grandfather lap he has!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home