Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Weekend Storybook

Miles and I had the best time in Colorado this weekend. Thanks to John and Anne for their AWESOME hospitality and their help with Miles. I also needed BJs help every step of the way, and she was a great help with Miles. I am so glad I got to spend this time with Miles alone. We are even better buds now than ever, and I got to see a new side of him. He is a different guy without his big sister around. Here are some of my favorite pictures from our trip.


Miles got invited to sit in the cockpit. He was a little confused.

Carrying my luggage in the airport

Boulder Creek

Rock Climbing with BJ

Taking Goggy for a stroll

A mildly dramatic event on Pearl Street. Miles threw himself in slow motion in protest.

Elk-a-plenty in Estes

Bible Point Summit
John and Stacey, the happy couple
Miles and Emory, together at last!! (Do they have the same smile or what???)

posted by Angie at 8:18 PM

5 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

Looked to me like Miles was just chillin' on Pearl Street!

7:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We had a blast, thanks for letting us hang with Miles!

10:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Banjo,

I have been catching up on you blog. It has been an interesting month for the Thurmonds. You and Clif are great parents. Your hard work will show up in you children. I know. Mine have turned out better than I had any reason to expect.

Love you more.

6:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, Banjo,
Whoa! I think I'm caught up with your blogs. You are such a creative writer. I'm getting the hang of this now. We're so proud of your fam. I'm asking for my own laptop so I don't have to climb stairs. You keep writin' and we'll keep readin'.

7:30 PM  
Blogger The Pumpkin Patch said...

Riley said: "uh-oh, Miles fall down".

6:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • Grandma Sue is 85!
  • Grandparents
  • Pictures from August
  • Purify my Heart
  • Super Mom?
  • Remembering
  • Cruisin'
  • Summer 2007
  • On the Mend
  • One Six Right

Powered by Blogger