Saturday, January 19, 2008

Big Boy Bed


Here is a picture on Miles tonight at bedtime with Clif. We are trying out Miles in the bed for the first time tonight. I have already been in once to check on him and he was wondering around the dark saying "Read books, read books". Who knows, in the morning we might find him sleeping on the floor!

I don't know why I am such a big baby about my kids growing up, I had a hard time leaving him alone in his bed tonight, because I didn't like him looking so old. He had to say "Good night, Momma" three times to get me to leave the room. Probably because he wanted to get out of his bed and look for books.

posted by Angie at 6:22 PM

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We still find Paige sneak-playing in the middle of her floor when she's supposed to be in bed. If she hears us, she'll try to hop in bed and pretend to be asleep before we see her. Fun times ahead for you, fun times . . .

8:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • My wheels are spinning
  • "Ski Ya Later!"
  • My Christmas Gift
  • Tuba or not Tuba
  • Just for Laughs
  • Too Much of a Good Thing
  • May Your Will be Done
  • Being 4
  • It's all about Miles!
  • I am thankful for...

Powered by Blogger