Sunday, January 13, 2008

My wheels are spinning

When will I ever catch up? Why is it that I can always think of a long list of things I should be doing? I always feel behind. Other people seem to be so much more productive than me. God did not gift me with the ability to be productive. I feel like I am always working at something, so why does it seem like I never get anything done??? Maybe I need to get off the computer and get to work....

posted by Angie at 6:55 PM

3 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

Where exactly am I being productive?? Perhaps it's because I'm doing stuff like this while I'm supposed to be working...

6:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ang, I ALWAYS feel this way! I have to tell you though...I am a bit jealous of your computer knowledge...maybe I need to piddle on the computer more and stop attempting to complete projects that will prob. never get finished anyway!

9:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, I still drop by. Love the videos. Somewhere, there are movies of you when you learned to ski.

12:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • "Ski Ya Later!"
  • My Christmas Gift
  • Tuba or not Tuba
  • Just for Laughs
  • Too Much of a Good Thing
  • May Your Will be Done
  • Being 4
  • It's all about Miles!
  • I am thankful for...
  • Nothing Gold Can Stay

Powered by Blogger