Sunday, June 08, 2008

They make me so happy.....


I love your carefree spirit. I love you creative yet analytical mind. I love your sensitive side and your great sense of humor. I love how social you are, and yet how you can keep yourself busy for hours.


I love how inquisitive you are. (What id dat?) I love to watch you line up your cars, and then crash them. I love that you are a momma's boy. I love how you always call him, "My Daddy". I love your face lights when I walk in the room.


I love the crazy games you make up. (OH, pooh-water!) I love how you wake up early and read to each other in your room. I love how "Ummy" has become Miles' potty coach. I love the random hugs you give each other. I love how you miss each other when you are apart.

posted by Angie at 8:01 PM

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Emory must be very special to be a potty tutor for Miles. I had to chuckle on that one! Your pictures and kids are precious. Aunt Anonymous

6:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great pictures! dom

4:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • Fish Derby
  • Bolder Boulder
  • Soccer Star
  • Bug teeth Miles
  • The Soccer Game
  • Tuba or not tuba
  • The Perfect Day
  • Chunky Monkey
  • First Day of School
  • The Canadian Rockies

Powered by Blogger