Thursday, July 31, 2008

Summer Pictures That Make Me Laugh

I have been cracking up over some of these pictures and I just had to share....

This is a chalkboard cow, and Emory is drawing parts to make it anatomically correct, I think.

Which one of you wanted to ride the go-carts?

"I think it will break left to right..."


"Leave me alone, I'm sleeping you little punk!"

Did anyone have have fun on this vacation?

"I don't look like a pirate, I look like Paul Revere."
(Click to enlarge to check out Miles' middle finger)

Are we there yet?

Froggy needed a break on our hike.

posted by Angie at 12:50 PM

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't decide if the pictures or your captions are funnier! I can tell that Clif was having fun. Little boys love fast cars. Kathy

12:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • That Very Special Day...
  • Views from 12,000 feet
  • Denver Children's Museum
  • HOME!!
  • Paradise over
  • Paradise found.
  • Free!
  • We Made It!
  • Life is a Highway
  • Mars and Venus

Powered by Blogger