Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Mars and Venus

We have been trying to take the kids out on their bikes each evening. Here are some of the contrasting quotes we have heard them say:

Miles: I want to do it all by myself!
Emory: Hold my handlebar and don't let go!

Miles: I want to go faster!
Emory: HELP!!! I am going too fast!

Miles: I want to get out and dig in the dirt.
Emory: I want to get off and pick those flowers.

Miles: I want to ride over the rocks where it is bumpy.
Emory: Don't go that way, there are rocks over there!

posted by Angie at 6:34 AM

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

These quotes are so cute! Grandma Imogene always told Drew and Jake to watch sticks and pebbles while bike riding! We never say "bye" now, we just say, " Watch the sticks and pebbles!" Kathy

9:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's the first time I've heard the sticks and pebbles comment. Great pictures! dom

10:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • Snakes can't bite in the water
  • Photo Album
  • They make me so happy.....
  • Fish Derby
  • Bolder Boulder
  • Soccer Star
  • Bug teeth Miles
  • The Soccer Game
  • Tuba or not tuba
  • The Perfect Day

Powered by Blogger