Monday, June 16, 2008

Snakes can't bite in the water

That's what people keep telling me. Supposedly, they'll drown if they open their mouths. And that is what I kept telling myself as I did my first lake swim for triathlon training tonight. I have been quite concerned about lake snakes and other little lake critters. But no one bothered me tonight in the lake. It was definitely a workout, and I have to work on looking up so I don't swim off course. It wasn't that bad at all. In fact, it probably helps that the water is muddy brown so I couldn't see any of the critters swimming with me.

posted by Angie at 8:27 PM

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good for you Ang!! The lake creatures are scared of you too...so they will stay away.

3:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • Photo Album
  • They make me so happy.....
  • Fish Derby
  • Bolder Boulder
  • Soccer Star
  • Bug teeth Miles
  • The Soccer Game
  • Tuba or not tuba
  • The Perfect Day
  • Chunky Monkey

Powered by Blogger