Monday, August 11, 2008

Fishing

For my birthday in July, Clif got me a guided fishing trip in Rocky Mountain National Park with my Dad. I can't think of a more fun way to spend a day in the mountains. I learned a lot, althought it is good that we weren't depending on the fish we caught for dinner that night. The fish were small and hard to find. Here is a picture of me after I dropped my only fish, and my Dad had a hard time holding on to his, too.



posted by Angie at 7:12 PM

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great pictures! I bet your dad will tell a different fish story than you--like the fish was too big to be transported back to the cabin! Kathy

9:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kathy, you are such a skeptic. Are you suggesting that Angie's dad would be anything other than truthful? His was the biggest trout he'd caught in twenty years. There were many others hooked, but released. They were released while still in the river, but they were hooked all the same. Silly barbless hooks!

7:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • Photos from Washington
  • Summer Pictures That Make Me Laugh
  • That Very Special Day...
  • Views from 12,000 feet
  • Denver Children's Museum
  • HOME!!
  • Paradise over
  • Paradise found.
  • Free!
  • We Made It!

Powered by Blogger