Photos from Washington
Shark Boy and Lava Girl (the kids self-proclaimed nick-names) have had some amazing experiences this summer. Now we are in Washington visiting "Lulu and Papa John". We have spent a day in Seattle and a day in their home town of Blaine. The kids loved watching the sea planes take off and land. Today we played at the Orca Whale park and took a ride on Thomas the Train! Tonight we toasted marshmallows and watched the sunset over the water. The weather has been amazing. I have even been enjoying my runs! The mountains surrounding their home are still covered in snow, and the temperature only has been 75 or so. I heard it was 115 in KC yesterday with the heat index. I could live here!






1 Comments:
Looks like you guys are having a blast. Miss you lots. See you soon.
Love, Clif (Daddy)
Post a Comment
<< Home