Thursday, July 22, 2021

Summer 2021 part 2

We just arrived home after 28 days of travel. Well it is good to be home, I'm reflecting on what God showed me on this adventure. He allowed me to have beautiful fellowship with friends in the mountains. He listened as we sang praise is at the top of our lungs and cherish the quiet moments we spent with him. (Family camp)
He gave us rest and sweet family time in the midst of a busy vacation. We caught our breath in Breckenridge for the Fourth of July.
He gave us time to connect with my family at the YMCA. This family tradition is long cherished and bring so much laughter and joy to our family. He allowed us to hike with her kids and create lasting bonds that can only be found in his most glorious places.
Finally, he took us to one of his most glorious designs. We were dazzled by the stars on the big Island of Hawaii. I expected beautiful beaches and sunsets, but never did I realized I would also be treated to beautiful rainforest and waterfalls in volcanoes. All of this he created, and his perfect design.
The time with family and friends we spent was so rich. But as I look through my journal, my time spent with him was the highlight. Got your meat close in this month of vacation. That's exactly what I needed.

posted by Angie at 7:32 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • Summer 2021 part 1
  • Last Day of the weirdest year
  • This photo may not look like much...
  • Looking back and looking ahead
  • Snow day
  • Lake Geneva
  • December memories
  • Emory at 17
  • Emory 17.0
  • Miles at 15

Powered by Blogger