Tuesday, February 05, 2008

The Christmas Pageant



I don't think I have mentioned one of my favorite Christmas memories from this year. Emory played the part of a sheep in the church children's pageant. She loved getting dressed up in the costume and she played the part perfectly! She was supposed go up on stage each time she "herd" (pun very much intended!) the sound of sheep "baaing". She followed directions very well and went up when she herd the sound. (Still cracking up at myself) The third time the sound of the sheep was played, she went up on stage. But she was the only sheep that went up. Even I didn't know why she was only one that went up. She looked at me from stage and said "Mom, why aren't the other sheep coming up?" I was laughing too hard to answer her. I kept signaling for her to come back and sit with me, and she finally did. I guess the sheep were only supposed to go up 2 times. It would have been good to know. Poor Emory, she was just doing what she was told! I wish you could have all been there to see it, it is a Christmas memory I hope I don't forget!

posted by Angie at 6:40 PM

2 Comments:

Blogger sarah said...

I love your blog...the tuba entry was great. So fun to see your kiddos!

7:18 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

Angie,
I was SO hoping for a snow day today! We need to get the kids together again soon. Over at my house?

1:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • Big Boy Bed
  • My wheels are spinning
  • "Ski Ya Later!"
  • My Christmas Gift
  • Tuba or not Tuba
  • Just for Laughs
  • Too Much of a Good Thing
  • May Your Will be Done
  • Being 4
  • It's all about Miles!

Powered by Blogger