Thursday, January 22, 2009

My photo obsession

For the last few weeks I have been putting together the last year of photos into a photo book online. I am finishing it up tonight, after MANY long hours! I probably went through over 5,000 photos, and finally narrowed it down to 800 of my favorites. Dad, where do I get this obsession?

posted by Angie at 8:52 PM

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You came by it honestly, I must admit. But, you ask the question in a way that implies that it is a bad thing. I prefer to think that it is merely an effort to get it right, which is a good thing. That's my position and I'm sticking to it.

11:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • Fred
  • Merry Christmas
  • Guest Blogger
  • You Are Never Too Old to Make Snow Angels
  • Elf Dance
  • Emory is 5!
  • Miles is Free (Three)
  • From the Fall
  • The Renunion of "The Guys"
  • Busted!

Powered by Blogger