Miles is Free (Three)
Well, today Miles turned three, and we had a party for the kids at the local skating rink this morning. Most of the kids were too young to skate, so they brought their bikes, trikes, and scooters. The kids loved the open place to ride and the adults loved pulling out those old skating moves that they polished during the 1980s. I could tell Miles was having fun and enjoying his freedom. For the first 45 minutes of the party, he rode lap after lap without stopping or even looking up at us. It really made me look at his as a big kid!
My three favorite things about my favorite 3 year old:
1. The way you walk into my room each morning to wake me up with your guys and say, "Mommy, it is time to wake up, the sun is awake!" I don't like mornings, but I love them with you.
2. How each time I reach my hand out to you, you grab it. Don't even stop holding your Mom's hand.
3. How your faces lights up with joy about 1,000 times a day. You are so easy to please and truly happy. You make me proud to be your Momma.


My three favorite things about my favorite 3 year old:
1. The way you walk into my room each morning to wake me up with your guys and say, "Mommy, it is time to wake up, the sun is awake!" I don't like mornings, but I love them with you.
2. How each time I reach my hand out to you, you grab it. Don't even stop holding your Mom's hand.
3. How your faces lights up with joy about 1,000 times a day. You are so easy to please and truly happy. You make me proud to be your Momma.

2 Comments:
Of course Miles knows when the sun is awake. He is the sun. He brings light and warmth into the world and he is the bright spot of every day. You and Clif are wonderful parents. Miles and Emory have no idea how lucky they are. They will know some day. That day will just be another reward for a job well done.
That Anonymous made me cry with
the sweet comments about your fam!
I agree with him for once! Kathy
Post a Comment
<< Home