Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Summer Portraits





I quit paying people to take our kids' pictures a couple of years ago. I decided we could capture our kids better than anyone else. Sometimes it takes more than one session to get it right. These were from 2 different days of shooting this summer.

posted by Angie at 8:23 PM

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

These pictures are priceless! You are a very gifted photographer.Your subjects are also too cute!
I bought the book The Shack today.
Several the members of my book club
had already had read it and also thought it was also riveting.
Hope you are having a good year. Love, Kathy

6:18 PM  
Blogger Angie said...

Cool, Kathy! Let me know what you think about the Shack!

You know I am going to have to come down take some pictures of that new baby, too! Babies are the best subjects!

5:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great pictures, Banjo. You do have a gift.

12:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • The Shack
  • North Carolina Part 2
  • Welcome back!
  • Fishing
  • Photos from Washington
  • Summer Pictures That Make Me Laugh
  • That Very Special Day...
  • Views from 12,000 feet
  • Denver Children's Museum
  • HOME!!

Powered by Blogger