Saturday, November 08, 2008

Busted!

I've been busted. Anne noticed that I have not updated my blog in several weeks, and so she visited me on facebook. She saw all my recent posts on facebook and commented, "I see why you haven't updated your blog lately, you are addicted to facebook." So, she caught me. I don't know if I am addicted, but it has been fun to see what everyone is up to.

But really, my photography business has occupied my evenings as I have been editing photos and learning new software at night. Here are a few recent pictures of some of my favorite subjects:





The Frankilns
Riley and Baby "Fred"

posted by Angie at 8:29 PM

7 Comments:

Blogger Clif said...

you are good at what you do

love you

c

2:08 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

facebook, huh? i just can't figure that thing out.

my students tell me i'm so out of touch...

clif, you are such a sweet husband. bonus points for you today.

7:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you are back...however these are all the pictures from facebook...I just don't know about this

5:54 AM  
Blogger Angie said...

Maybe you are just a stalker, Anne Did you think about that?

7:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes I am a stalker...I thought you already knew that though...

5:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Angie--I missed you! All the
pictures are all excellent but the one of Riley and "Fred" should be
an award-winning one! Kathy

6:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so very proud of you!

9:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • Summer Portraits
  • The Shack
  • North Carolina Part 2
  • Welcome back!
  • Fishing
  • Photos from Washington
  • Summer Pictures That Make Me Laugh
  • That Very Special Day...
  • Views from 12,000 feet
  • Denver Children's Museum

Powered by Blogger