Wednesday, December 10, 2008

You Are Never Too Old to Make Snow Angels






We had the day off school today, so we took the kids to a school down the street and played in the snow. Miles started out by protesting the cold and wanted to stay in the car. (I know, sometimes I also wonder if he is really my offspring) But Clif made him get out and play and have some "forced family fun". Both kids had a great time, but I probably had even more fun than them!! (Plus I was the clear winner of the snowball fight!)

posted by Angie at 8:33 PM

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The four of your went? I see only three angles. What am I to make of that?

7:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • Elf Dance
  • Emory is 5!
  • Miles is Free (Three)
  • From the Fall
  • The Renunion of "The Guys"
  • Busted!
  • Summer Portraits
  • The Shack
  • North Carolina Part 2
  • Welcome back!

Powered by Blogger