Monday, November 29, 2021

Miles is 16!

Miles, you have always been my bud. I just enjoy hanging out with you. From muffins with mom, to building train tracks in the basement, to watching the trains in downtown Lee’s Summit, to listening to Harry Potter, to exploring Universal Studios together, all the way to teaching you to drive. I just love hanging out with you. You have taught me to love Star Wars, Noodles and Company mac & cheese, Harry Potter, and even your hamster, Griffin. I’d follow you anywhere, kid. Happy 16th birthday, and if you get some time, don’t forget to hang out with your mom. Love, Mom

posted by Angie at 2:58 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • Summer part 3
  • Summer 2021 part 2
  • Summer 2021 part 1
  • Last Day of the weirdest year
  • This photo may not look like much...
  • Looking back and looking ahead
  • Snow day
  • Lake Geneva
  • December memories
  • Emory at 17

Powered by Blogger