Tuesday, November 29, 2022

Miles 17.0

My style is... Hawaiian shirts, 3 shirts with pineapple! I spent my birthday money on....Fun with friends and I might have to check out the Lego store. Maybe the Home Alone House. The class I like the most is.... Digital Media and Band I like to watch.... The Simpsons and Star Wars, Marvel, Harry Potter, Lord of the rings, The Hobbit, Pirates of the Caribbean My favorite friends are.... Band Friends, Church friends and Cousins. There's too many, I'm that popular. In my spare time, I like to .... play with legos and build on Minecraft on the computer. I like to play with Sam and Scott. One of my favorite trips this year was... The LA Band Trip, Ireland and Europe with ET and Dad I haven't outgrown.... Legos I tried something new this year... BURGERS!!! This year, God has been telling me.... do more with God, go deeper with Flight Training This year, on my birthday... I was home sick with a fever My favorite memory from being 16 is... marching through Disneyland and trying new things at Disneyland with friends (like rocking ferris wheels- never again!!) In the next year, I hope to improve on.... not getting sick.

posted by Angie at 4:08 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • Fall 2021 Trips
  • Catching up… Fall 2021
  • Emory 18.0
  • Emory is an adult!! 18!!
  • Miles 16.0
  • Miles is 16!
  • Summer part 3
  • Summer 2021 part 2
  • Summer 2021 part 1
  • Last Day of the weirdest year

Powered by Blogger