Friday, February 20, 2009

Lucky Me!

Tuesday morning I woke up and went downstairs to fix the kids breakfast. I can safely say that I saw something that no other woman has ever seen. The crock pot was turned on and cooking a pork roast. Clif started it at 5 am before going to play racquetball at 5:30 am.

Yes, it was incredibly thoughtful and helpful to make dinner before the day even started. To understand a little better why Clif did this, you need to know that Clif is thinking about dinner all day long. I think about dinner at about 5:15 pm. He is highly motivated by food and has his best interest at heart.

Nevertheless, I am a very lucky lady, and thankful to have such a helpful husband.

posted by Angie at 7:43 PM

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was delicious, too.

9:54 AM  
Blogger THE THURMONDS said...

Yea those Thurmond's certainly are keepers!

2:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • My favotrite sounds
  • My photo obsession
  • Fred
  • Merry Christmas
  • Guest Blogger
  • You Are Never Too Old to Make Snow Angels
  • Elf Dance
  • Emory is 5!
  • Miles is Free (Three)
  • From the Fall

Powered by Blogger