Thursday, March 26, 2009

The new Doo

Miles got a haircut today and the hair dresser made it spikey. Miles liked it a lot. In fact, he was worried about it going flat during his nap. He said, "Mom, is my hair going to still be spikey after my nap because I want Daddy to see it."

And don't worry, he still likes to wear sweatpants and play in the dirt. He is NOT becoming a metrosexual.

posted by Angie at 7:31 PM

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, come on...just like his Uncle Donnie!

8:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm thinking a gold chain around his neck would be a nice touch.

11:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think he looks like a clean-cut,
rocker dude! Is that an oxymoron?

4:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • The Quads
  • Soccer Star
  • Sacrifice
  • Lucky Me!
  • My favotrite sounds
  • My photo obsession
  • Fred
  • Merry Christmas
  • Guest Blogger
  • You Are Never Too Old to Make Snow Angels

Powered by Blogger