Sacrifice
I am off sugar.
This is big for me. I am sure I will be grumpy and I might have the shakes for a few days. I think lent is a good time to check the balance in our lives, and my sugar intake has been a little out of balance. I think the last thing God wants us to feel during this season is guilt. He wants us to feel His love and take note of His sacrifice. If he can sacrifice His son, I can sacrifice sugar.
This is big for me. I am sure I will be grumpy and I might have the shakes for a few days. I think lent is a good time to check the balance in our lives, and my sugar intake has been a little out of balance. I think the last thing God wants us to feel during this season is guilt. He wants us to feel His love and take note of His sacrifice. If he can sacrifice His son, I can sacrifice sugar.

2 Comments:
It is a noble thing you do. Not to worry though, I will comsume your share so the world doesn't spin out of balance.
I am off celebrity gossip!!!
equally terrifying....
;)
Post a Comment
<< Home